Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Unpacking my new T400

Today my new notebook finally arrived:

I bought it at lapstars.de, a small online shop in Germany which offers discounts for students.

Inside the outer box was the original Lenovo box, the receipt and surprisingly a small package of gummi bears! I order electronics from various online stores pretty often but I've never seen this kind of customer care ;-)



The notebook itself is really great. It's always exiting to have a new piece of hardware in your hands.


The first thing I had to do was to wipe the hard drive clean and install a sane operating system. But I will write about it in one of my next posts.

The next step is removing the vista-sticker in the lower left corner. It's not that easy because it's more stable than the operating system itself and I don't want to scratch my new notebook with some tools.

No comments: